Get Your Geek On

Get your geek on. Show your support. | geekthelibrary.org

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's All About Survival

After all the hype about giving everyone the address of this blog, it's been disappointly lacking in posts. That's because it's all been about surviving day to day(often hour to hour!). Gary & Carson have been working hard every day to get so much done for the program and for themselves (you know, basics, like toilet paper and food) that there has been NO time left for silly little things like blogging. I thought that would all change now that I'm here and can take over some of the duties. Well, maybe, maybe not. Serious jet lag, heat, and computer problems are all contributing to my less than enthusiastic introduction to Rome. I'm sure that a couple more days (and some sleep)will bring greater perspective and a happier AnneMarie who will be able to post wonderful insights and photos, but for now, it's all about survival.

3 comments:

  1. Take your time and get comfy ;) We'll look forward to hearing about it as soon as you get things stable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an inauspicious beginning, but I'm sure those wonderful insights will come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get jet lag going east but after a day or two I start to get up in the morning instead of 3 a.m.

    ReplyDelete