I just got an email from Elder Aubrey Hatch who is alive and well in Germany! It was only a few sentences--mainly about his flight and how much sleep he was able to get. He did say that he's had his interview with his mission president, President Pimental, who is "so cool" and "very nice." AND, since his P-Day is Monday, we'll hear from him again very soon. Love it!
I heart my missionary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay! So exciting for him! We send our second boy in 4 weeks. I am not half as uptight this time around.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I'm sure it feels good to know he arrived. He sounds excited and ready to work!
ReplyDeleteAnd I laughed at 'the most patriotic picture ever'. . . reminded me too much of my oldest!
He's there safe and sound. You can check that one off your list. Now you can just check off a few more months, and he'll be home before you know it. Hang in there, my friend.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear where he's starting out!
ReplyDeleteThe fun begins! Those email days will be the highlight of every week! He's in our prayers, and you will be too.
ReplyDelete