Get Your Geek On

Get your geek on. Show your support. | geekthelibrary.org

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Am Loved

So many people have sent emails/facebook messages, called, dropped off treats at home and work today--all to wish me a happy birthday. One of my friends said to me that the message of the day was that I was to know that I am loved.

It's true. And it feels good.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you felt appreciated and remembered. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnneMarie: Happy Birthday. We think of you often. Our daughter Anna's birthday is also on the 16th!! We also think about and miss Gary. Last week we were at our daughters' dance program at Bingham High School. We saw the 1982 state championship banner for debate and thought of Gary. We even took a picture of it. You are in our prayers.

    Love, Liz and Zach Shields

    ReplyDelete