Today I am thankful for Gary.
I'm thankful he's been a part of my life.
I'm thankful he was able to take me on travel adventures.
I'm thankful he was patient with me.
I'm thankful he spoiled me.
I'm thankful he spent time with our kids.
I'm thankful he worked hard to support our family.
I'm thankful he cleaned up dinner for me.
I'm thankful he went to the movies I wanted to see.
I'm thankful he was an honorable priesthood holder.
I'm thankful he supported me in my callings.
I'm thankful he had warm hands.
I'm thankful he loaded the dishwasher because he knew I didn't like to.
I'm thankful he wasn't perfect, but kept trying to improve.
Even though we are now separated in mortality, I know we'll be together again, and for that I am very thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aw. This was very sweet. I know there are so many things that we take for granted until they are missing. I hope you are well.
ReplyDeleteAmen to that! I'm grateful for you and for the knowledge you'll be together again with your sweetheart.
ReplyDelete