Get Your Geek On

Get your geek on. Show your support. | geekthelibrary.org

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween at the Hatches

I'm a bit behind in posting our Halloween pictures, but I finally have some time to do it. (If you're a facebook friend, you've already been treated to this year's offerings.) We each did one pumpkin--Maren carved Walt Disney, Carson did Homer Simpson, and I attempted a tribute to my favorite beverage, the Coca-Cola Polar Bear. 


I didn't get a picture of Maren in the red M&M costume. That's one I made way back when Aubrey was in kindergarten (we had different ones for each child, plus one for me) and it has served us well over the years! Who would've thought? Carson dressed up as what he calls a hipster. NOT a nerd, as many thought. Maybe I would get it if I was in high school...
My costume consisted of a long sleeved t-shirt that says Happy Halloween--Carson told me it was a lame costume. He's right, but it's what I had time for (and it was comfy for work, so that's really why I wore it!)
JSYK, those sideburns he's sporting are real. He's trying to grow them as long and full as possible before he has to shave them off to attend BYU next fall.

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you that the hipster costume is spot on. Adam dressed as one also, but did not have a Metro bag. The sideburns are an authentic touch.

    ReplyDelete