I haven't posted anything here since Christmas--why is that, I wonder to myself?
Is it because we were just so busy in Texas with Nanette's family? Or perhaps because we made it surprisingly well through the holidays? Maybe it's because, until this week, January weather has just been too darn cold. I think it's been a combination of all these, plus the end of the kids' semester at school brought much anguish, tears, anger, and ultimately, rejoicing for miracles in the grade department.
So a quick update--Maren & Carson start a new semester tomorrow. M has a couple of class changes and C has just one. I'm taking an Excel class at BYU for 7 weeks, then possibly a PowerPoint class (Aubrey says these sound incredibly boring). Elder Aubrey is still in Lubeck, Germany and loves that city. He told me today that he's 75% sure he will be transferred next time, but to wait and see. Most of the snow that accumulated on our street and at the end of our driveway has melted, maybe after today's 45 degrees it will all be gone! But since it's still January it will snow again, sigh... But today we will enjoy the day off of school with warm weather by being lazy in the morning and going bowling in the afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment